How to File a Complaint

Informal Consultation

You may consult with many offices regarding a possible violation of the university's Anti-Harassment Policy informally in several different ways:

  • A University Faculty/Staff member may consult with the Human Resources Office. See Contact Information.
  • A University student may consult with the Dean of Students Office. See Contact Information.
  • Any member of the campus community or visitor may consult with the Office of Affirmative Action in the Division of Inclusion and Equity. See Contact Information.

Formal Complaint

Individuals wishing to file a formal complaint under this policy may do so online here (select "Other Discriminatory Harassment"). You may also reach out to the Office for Title IX & Institutional Equity to discuss. 

Office for Title IX & Institutional Equity (Director/Title IX Coordinator)
[email protected]
(616) 331-9530
4015 James H. Zumberge Hall, Campus Drive, Allendale, Michigan 49401

Click on the following link for more information on: Where to go for Help.

Also, see frequently asked questions (FAQ's) regarding complaint procedures.

Page last modified September 22, 2023