Club membership is your connection to experience cultural events and adventures, to interact with community, colleagues, friends and family, and to cultivate lasting memories. Members will have access to a diverse selection of Club programs, various campus and community discount promotions, and reciprocity in an exclusive network of local and international private clubs. We invite you to experience our grand tradition.
Programs . . .
- Opportunities for the entire family include: monthly dining tours and TGIF’s, tailgaters and sporting events, holiday parties, lecture series, educational adventures, recreational events, game nights, classic wine pairings dining, community service projects, fundraisers, and much more.
- Exclusive member-only events
- Hosted appetizers and discounted drink specials at select events
- Free and reduced-priced tickets to Laker Athletics, GVSU performing arts, and WGVU food-wine-music events
- Discounts for golf and pro shop merchandise at The Meadows
- Discounts at the GVSU Laker Store
- Special ticket pricing to select community events
- Discounts at select community restaurants and businesses
- Reciprocal benefits at the University Club of Grand Rapids which include dining, social and recreational events, room rentals, and parking discounts
- Reciprocal benefits through the Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC) providing access to more than 100 private clubs around the globe
- Valuable opportunities to foster lasting friendships. Stay in touch with old friends and make new friends!
Facilities . . .
Planning a personal or business event soon? The University Club Rooms are available to our members as well as the public for private events. And the conference services teams are eager to assist you with making GVSU your meeting place. To assure your event is successful and stress free, please contact the appropriate office listed below for reservations and services.
Ronald F. VanSteeland University Club Room
The Meadows at GVSU
4645 W Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401
Classic Fare Catering: 616-331-1010
University Club Room
GVSU Richard M. DeVos Center
401 W Fulton Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Conference & Event Planning: 616-331-6624