September 2021 Monthly Recap
September 30, 2021
Throughout the month of September, Grand Valley State University received numerous recognitions and positive COVID vaccine statistics. Grand Valley also welcomed new as well as revived student organizations to our Registered Student Organization list. Explore the links to learn more.
- SEPTEMBER 7: Grand Valley has again been named a "Best Bang for the Buck" among Midwest institutions by Washington Monthly in its 2021 college rankings guide. GVSU has received this designation each year since 2015.
- SEPTEMBER 8: Grand Valley State University has also been included in Washington Monthly’s 2021 Best Colleges for Students Voting Honor Roll.
- SEPTEMBER 9: Grand Valley has again achieved Gold Status, the highest ranking from the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) in its annual ranking of veteran-friendly schools.
- SEPTEMBER 15: Grand Valley State University has again been named a top university in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Student Organization Review Board (SORB) approved the following organizations:
- The SORB also approved the following returning organizations (from inactive status):
- SEPTEMBER 31: Nearly 92% of students and 93% of faculty and staff are in compliance with the COVID vaccination policy.