2023 On-Campus Job Fair
Our first annual On-Campus Job Fair will be taking place on Wednesday, September 6 from 3pm-5pm! The fair will be located in the atrium of Henry Hall on the Allendale Campus.
The GVSU On-Campus Job Fair is an excellent place to search for on-campus jobs for the upcoming academic year and to start networking with departments at Grand Valley! Attend the On-Campus Job Fair to:
- Meet face-to-face with employers to discuss job opportunities.
- Gain valuable interviewing skills in a less formal environment.
- Meet professionals in your academic department.
- Learn more about job opportunities for students at GVSU.
- Build your professional network and expand your job search.
The following employers will be attending the On-Campus job fair. The Career Center will also be attending to assist with questions related to resumes and interviewing.
- Visual and Media Arts
- Information Technology
- Student Academic Success Center
- University Communications
- Laker Food Co.
- Admissions and Recruitment
- Promotions Office
- TRIO Education Talent Search
- Recreation and Wellness
We recommend dressing in business-casual attire and bringing multiple copies of your resume.
ON- CAMPUS EMPLOYERS
If you would like to sign up for a table at the fair and recruit students for the 23-24 academic year, please email Angel Kropf at [email protected] to secure your space. More details regarding set up and table assignments will be sent out the Tuesday prior to the fair.
We have been promoting this event at orientation, on our social media accounts, and at Student Life Night. Our hope is to have a great turnout of students eager to find employment on campus.