The Multimedia Journalism major at Grand Valley State University prepares the next generation of storytellers to succeed and lead in a rapidly changing media landscape.
- Receive training from scholar-practitioners with decades of experience in video, print, radio, and web.
- Build a digital portfolio by working with our award-winning student media
- Snag an internship with a greater Grand Rapids businesses
- Research and present with faculty at media conferences
- Listen and learn from pathbreaking guest speakers
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art broadcasting facilities at WGVU PBS
Bottom line: GVSU Multimedia Journalism students receive a great liberal arts education and take advantage of opportunities you can't find anywhere else. But most importantly, our graduates get jobs in their chosen fields.
Twitter feed for @gvsucmj
Here's what our students say...
Are you wondering what multimedia journalism is all about?
Listen to some multimedia journalism majors talk about their experiences in our program.