College of Health Professions
To create an environment that is recognized and respected for excellence in teaching, scholarship and service to the community, our professions, and the constituents we serve.
We will be recognized for our collegiality, collaboration, evidence based practice, and development of life-long learners.
To prepare exceptional professionals who will impact the health and well-being of the larger community.
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Respect and appreciation of differences
- Life-long learning
- Excellence in teaching, scholarship, practice
- Appreciation of personal well-being
- Collegiality and collaboration
- Social responsibility
March 21, 2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Melissa Jakubowitz is a consultant providing telepractice training to clinicians in practice settings and faculty/staff in higher education. Ms. Jakubowitz is a board certified specialist in child...