Supplemental Professional Development Funding

Besides faculty professional development funds offered through individual units, the College of Health Professions has Supplemental Professional Development Funds to support faculty professional development activities. All regular faculty and affiliates are eligible to apply for the supplemental funding, but must first apply for Grand Valley internal funding through:

Center for Creative and Scholarly Excellence - Learn about CSCE Internal Funding opportunities

Faculty Teaching and Learning Center - Learn about FTLC Grants available for faculty

Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship - Learn about Funding for Faculty Members and OURS Programs available for faculty


November 25

February 25

May 25

August 25


January 1 - March 31

April 1 - June 30

July 1 - September 30

October 1 - December 3

Page last modified April 26, 2024