Welcome to the College of Health Professions; your chance to make a difference starts here!
Discover the possibilities with our expert advising staff
- Allied Health Sciences
- Applied Food & Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiation Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Respiratory Care/Degree Completion (Winter 2022 -- website coming soon)
As you explore our programs, you will see our commitment to our mission, vision, and values
To prepare exceptional professionals who will impact the health and well-being of the larger community.
To create an environment that is recognized and respected for excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service to the community, our professions, and the constituents we serve.
We will be recognized for our collegiality, collaboration, evidence-based practice, and development of life-long learners.
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Respect and appreciation of differences
- Life-long learning
- Excellence in teaching, scholarship, and practice
- Appreciation of personal well-being
- Collegiality and collaboration
- Social responsibility
Faculty, Staff, and Student Community Interaction and Innovation during COVID-19