LAKERS TOGETHER: Grand Valley is preparing for successful learning experiences when classes resume on Aug. 31. Learn more about the plan for fall in this handbook.
Thank you for taking the first step towards working with one of our certified personal trainers. Regardless of your current fitness level, or experience, our personal trainers have the expertise, knowledge, and enthusiasm to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals. Please complete this form so we can select and assign a trainer for you. Once you’ve submitted a form, you can expect to be contacted from a member of our professional staff to schedule your initial consultation.
Here is a quick overview of the process to begin personal training:
1. Submit the personal training form
2. Complete the Medical History Form – turn the completed form into the Fitness and Wellness Services Office D001 (located in the lower level of the Recreation Center, next to the basketball courts). If you do not have access to a printer, copies of the Medical History Form can also be found in the Fitness and Wellness Services Office. Please complete and submit your medical history form prior to your initial consultation, or arrive 15-20 minutes early so you can complete the medical history before you meet with a trainer for the initial consultation.
3. Schedule your initial consultation
4. Complete initial consultation
5. Purchase the Personal Training Package that is right for you
Enjoy the benefits of working with a certified personal trainer!
* denotes a required field