Ready to start a project?
Submit a request below!
Winter 2024 Updates
Service Changes for Departments Outside of the Division of Student Affairs
Over the years, the Promotions Office has been an important resource for many Grand Valley departments. As we plan for the upcoming academic year, the focus of our work is evolving.
We are working to establish our team as a centralized resource for the Division of Student Affairs (DSA), and we will be shifting to a model where we prioritize services for DSA departments and Registered Student Organizations (RSOs).
RSO Promo Packages
- Every RSO has access to one FREE RSO Promo Package per academic year.
- Packages are intended to be used exclusively for general RSO promotions.
- Packages cannot be split up over time. You are not able to use part of your package now and part of your package later.
- Want to promote a specific event, learn more about applying for Student Senate funding.
- Please contact the Office of Student Life (616-331-2345) for additional information on the funding process.
- The Promotions Office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your project, please email us at [email protected] or call (616) 331-2340.
- Our Campus Posting Service is now $10.
- There are a total of 76 boards (18 general, 22 campus, 40 housing)
- If you'd like to post posters yourself for free, visit the Promotions Office in KC 0008 for poster stamping/approval.
- For more info, visit the Campus Posting website.