Visit www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus for more.
News and Information about MWI
Articles, News, and Videos about the Making Waves Initiative and our partners.
- May 6, 2020 - Making Waves will help sponsor virtual event about Grand River conservation, resiliency
- March 2019 - Interchange Newsletter Article
- March 1, 2019 - GVNow Logo Contest Winners Announcement
- February 24, 2019 - Event focuses on water restoration in Ottawa County, GV campus
- February 11, 2019 - New initiative focuses campus energy on water, collaboration
- February 6, 2019 - GVNow Logo Contest Announcement
- November 11, 2019 - Great Waters, Great Economy: Water discussion held at GV
- November 4, 2019 - GVSU partners with Bridge Magazine to host town hall about water priorities
- November 1, 2019 - GVSU’s traveling theater troupe to perform “Tossing on the Ocean”
- October 4, 2019 - Caleb Worpel on Making Waves Beach Clean Up
- September 30, 2019 - Making Waves about Water Initiative spurs interdisciplinary movement
- September 23, 2019 - Big Splash Week Ends with the Beach Cleanup and adventures in Grand Haven
- September 18, 2019 - Democracy 101 PFAS Panel Discussion Video
- September 17, 2019 - Shelley Irwin Interviews GVSU students from a Kayak on the Grand River at the Confluence event.
- September 13, 2019 - MLIVE article about the Making Waves Initiative
- September 13, 2019 - WGVU Radio Interview with Shelley Irwin about Making Waves and the 2019 Big Splash Events
- September 11, 2019 - GVSU professor Mark Gleason Makes waves searching for a shipwreck
- September 9, 2019 - GVSU kicks off two-year initiative focused on water
- September 3, 2019 - GVSU Lanthorn article about the Making Waves about Water Initiative