LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
Copies and Scans
Special Collections & University Archives provides copies in reasonable amounts for scholarly and personal use under the following conditions:
- Reading Room users are permitted to take non-flash photographs of materials. Be advised that copyright restrictions may apply.
- All photocopies and scans are made by Special Collections & University Archives staff.
- Special Collections & University Archives reserves the right to limit the number of photoduplicates in any order and may decline to make duplicates if the item is likely to be damaged in the process.
- Copies are prepared solely for the use of the researcher and may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, or placed in other repositories without the prior written permission of the Director of Special Collections & University Archives. (See Permission to Publish Policy)
- Except for brief excerpts, copyrighted material may not be duplicated without the written permission of the copyright owner. Researchers assume sole responsibility for any infringement of copyright. (See Copyright and Citation)
- Scans are delivered by WeTransfer unless other arrangements are made.
- Fees for oversized, fragile or special materials, audiovisual media, or large orders will be determined on a case-by-case basis.