General Information - Printers
- Network printers need to meet security and remote management requirements.
- Non-networked printer requests must be funded by the requesting department.
- Non-networked printers are not to be used wirelessly on campus.
- To obtain a quote, please enter a ticket through the IT Service Portal and Technology Acquisition will send you a custom quote that will meet the needs of the department.
PERSONAL PRINTER OPTION
HP OfficeJet 8210 SKU: D9L64A
- Print only
- Print speed ISO: Up to 22 ppm (black), up to 18 ppm (color)
- Instant Ink ready; High yield ink available
ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER OPTION
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e SKU:1G5L3A
- Faster color print, copy, scan, fax, 2-sided print/scan
- Pro-quality color for presentations, brochures, and flyers
For multi-function Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax devices, please review the additional steps below for the functioning of some options.
• SCANNING onto a computer can be facilitated by installing the HP software you need for this device. IT can install this for you or you can download and install it yourself at:
• COPYING is built into multi-function devices and does not require any software or special configuration.
• WIRELESS printing and scanning are NOT allowed on GVSU networks. It is prohibited for network security reasons.
• FAX functionality on All In One (AIO) printers is NO longer supported
- It is required that all genuine HP consumables are used in all GVSU owned HP printers. Why?
- Order HP printer consumables through Office Depot. Office Depot is the preferred partner for ordering ALL ink and toner supplies for GVSU printers. GVSU is a part of the HP Big Deal program and receive substantial discounts on genuine HP ink and toner.
Recycle Your HP Consumables
In order to provide additional value to GVSU students, GVSU has partnered with HP for ink and toner cartridge recycling. Through this partnership, GVSU will be able to earn credit with HP that will allow GVSU to provide additional or replacement network printers for students to use in labs on campus.