Frequently Asked Questions

If you can't find the answer to your question here, please contact us.

General FAQ

Typically, time worked must be entered and approved in Workday by 3 p.m. on the Monday after after the pay period ends.

If you are not enrolled in direct deposit or a Rapid! PayCard, you will be mailed a physical check. It will be mailed to the permanent address we have on file for you.

You can change you address one of two ways:

  1. Change your address in Workday by following the Home Contact Change job aid.
  2. You may fill out the change of address form and return it to our office.

You may do this in three ways:

  1. Print it off on My Banner 
  2. Send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:
    • Name
    • G-number (or last 4 digits of SSN)
    • Mailing Address (if you are going to pick up the W-2 in person, please indicate that in the email message and please bring a photo ID with you)
    • Indicate that you would like a reprint of your W-2
  3. You can stop by the Human Resources/Payroll office in 1090 James H. Zumberge Hall (JHZ) and fill out a W-2 request form. If you are going to pick up the W-2 in person, please bring a photo ID with you.

Please visit for details on how to change your name.

With accurate paperwork completed, the direct deposit process may take up to one pay period to take effect.

Immediately contact payroll ([email protected]) reporting that your check was either lost or stolen. Please give us your name, G-number, and date(s) of check(s) (if known).

Page last modified June 13, 2022