Direct Deposit & rapid! PayCards
Receiving Your Pay
GVSU encourages you to enroll in direct deposit through Banner Self Service. If you choose not to sign up for direct deposit, you will be issued a rapid! PayCard Visa. Please review the options below.
Important Notice for International Employees
If you are an international employee, the Foreign National Information Form MUST be completed and returned before you can receive any form of payment.
Sign Up or Change Direct Deposit
- Online: Please complete the online direct deposit authorization, located in your Employee Dashboard via your Banner Self Service account.
- Paper Form: We are still accepting paper forms. If you choose to complete a paper form instead of utilizing Banner Self Service, please return a signed copy to our team via email, in person with a photo ID, via intercampus mail, or fax to (616) 331-3216.
- Students: If you plan to change your direct deposit information and you are a student who receives financial aid, do not forget to update your information with Student Accounts as well.
- Email Notifications: Follow the instructions to forward your direct deposit notification email.
Stop Direct Deposit
To stop your direct deposit, contact the Payroll team at [email protected] and provide the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Any information regarding your account deactivation
Use your phone to scan the QR code and access Banner Self-Service for Direct Deposit.
rapid! PayCard Visa
Sign Up for a rapid! PayCard
If you would like to sign up for a rapid! PayCard Visa, please complete the rapid! PayCard VISA application.
How It Works
Learn about the rapid! PayCard Visa.