2024 Open Enrollment: October 24 - November 8
With our upcoming transition from eBenefits to Workday effective January 1, we strongly encourage all faculty and staff to complete the 2024 Open Enrollment, even if no changes will be made to the benefit elections.
What is Open Enrollment?
Every year, all benefit eligible faculty and staff members have the opportunity to update and/or verify their benefit elections, including:
- Your dependents and their benefit plan coverage, and removing them if they are no longer eligible
- IRS re-election requirement for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Home address for W-2 purposes
- Coordination of benefits information
- Life insurance beneficiary designation
- Optional: Sign up for Thrive at GVSU, a voluntary, confidential and free wellness coaching program
Enroll in Your Benefits with 3 Easy Steps
The 2024 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options. Please follow the steps below.