Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group administers our University Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability policies. They can be reached at (800) 423-2765.
Long Term Disability Documents
- LTD Certificate for EAP Staff and Librarians
- LTD Summary for EAP Staff and Librarians
- LTD Certificate for Tenure Track Faculty and Affiliate Faculty
- LTD Summary for Tenure Track Faculty and Affiliate Faculty
- LTD Certificate for MGS, PSS, Pew Security, and Public Safety
- LTD Summary for MGS, PSS, Pew Security, and Public Safety
Apply For Additional Life Insurance
If you are interested in securing additional life insurance coverage by submitting evidence of insurability online through www.mylincolnportal.com. In some cases you will be auto-approved for coverage. If not, Lincoln Financial Group will review your application and contact you if more information is required. In all cases. Lincoln Financial Group will notify you of your application outcome. If your application is approved please email a copy of the approval to your HR Generalist. In the email please state the amount of coverage that you would like to have in place.
Use this guide as you navigate through the system.
If you are looking for more information about Long Term Disability or the Life Insurance Grand Valley offers, visit: