2023 Open Enrollment: October 25 - November 9
What is Open Enrollment?
Every year, all benefit eligible faculty and staff members have the opportunity to update and/or verify their benefit elections, including:
- Your dependents and their benefit plan coverage, and removing them if they are no longer eligible
- IRS re-election requirement for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Home address for W-2 purposes
- Coordination of benefits information
- Life insurance beneficiary designation
- Optional: Sign up for Thrive at GVSU, a voluntary, confidential and free wellness coaching program
Enroll in Your Benefits with 3 Easy Steps
The 2023 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options. Please follow the steps below.