COVID EVENT GUIDELINES
For everyone’s safety, all visitors, guests and vendors who are coming to any Grand Valley campus must follow campus safety protocols.
- Prior to arrival on campus, please complete our online self-assessment. Fill out the self-assessment here. You will need to show your completed self-assessment at the start of the event before you can enter.
- Face coverings will be required in all indoor spaces for all faculty, staff, students and visitors on our campuses. Check here for the most updated face covering policy.
- Max capacity in any room is limited to 100 people.
- Microphones cannot be shared.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all rooms.
2022 MICHIGAN HISTORY DAY REGION 4 - MARCH 19, 2022
2022 THEME: Debate and Diplomacy in History
There are 11 different districts that participate in the Michigan History Day® program. Winners of these district competitions move on to the Michigan History Day state final competition, which is scheduled each year in April.
Register and submit materials online at https://mi-mhdd4.nhd.org/
CONTEST REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2022
CATEGORY ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Registration fee ($10 per student)
Registration fee deadline is February 25.
Send checks to: Grand Valley State University, History Dept MAK D-1-160, 1 Campus Drive, Allendale, MI 49401
Please also include the invoice provided by the registration page with your check. On the check's memo line, please write: History Day 2022
For questions, please reach out to:
Department of History
Grand Valley State University
Allendale, MI 49401
Additional information about this year's Michigan History Day can be found on the Historical Society of Michigan's Website