News and Information
Virtual Exam Cram from the Library!
April 13, 2020
VIRTUAL EXAM CRAM: APRIL 13-24
Exam Cram has been a campus-wide tradition for many years. In Winter 2020, we’re continuing the tradition with virtual Exam Cram activities!
We know you might need extra academic support around exam time, and the Libraries are ready to help through a variety of online services. Need help finding sources, writing a paper, or getting ready for a virtual presentation? Knowledge Market consultants and liaison librarians are available for virtual consultations.
Take care of yourselves, Lakers! GVSU departments have designed a variety of stress-relief activities:
- Check out the GVSU Counseling Center’s Weekly Wellness series
- Find virtual workouts and log your fitness with the GVSU Recreation & Wellness Laker Strong: Anywhere initiative
- Miss studying in your favorite library? Download a library coloring sheet. Share your final product by tagging @GVSULib on Instagram or Twitter.
- Need a literary pep talk? Text the Library for an inspirational
book quote! Text 616-818-0219 with the
- Take a break to watch an Exam Cram video playlist curated by the Libraries’ User Experience student colleagues! We have curated videos for all occasions:
- See how quickly you can complete our online puzzles from the University Archives!
- Want a fun Zoom background for your virtual meetings? Download one from the University Archives!