GVSU Graduate Program Rankings and Awards
GVSU is proud to provide quality, affordable graduate programs that connect our students with the experience and opportunities needed for success in their chosen field. Below are a few of the exemplary programs who have received external recognition:
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Graduate School rankings for 2018
- GVSU's Nursing graduate programs ranked higher than all other graduate programs in West Michigan.
- GVSU's Physical Therapy graduate program ranked the best in the state
- GVSU's Public Administration graduate program is the only program in Nonprofit Management to be ranked in the state of Michigan.
- GVSU's online Education programs in Educational Technology and Reading/Language Arts are ranked in the Top 100 of the Online Education Programs category.
November 13, 2017
The GVSU Midwest Association of Graduate Schools (MAGS) Thesis Review Committee has recently selected Sarah VanOeveren and Geoffrey Kishbaugh as nominees for the MAGS Distinguished Thesis Competition.
November 01, 2017
Nadia Sunny, a graduate of the Master of Biomedical Engineering program, received an honorable award this year. Nadia attributes the accomplishment to her educational experience at GVSU and the support she received from her professors.