Science Identification Card Program

ID Picture

The Chemistry, Biology, and Cell and Molecular Biology department require identification cards to be worn by student researchers.  If you are working on research projects for these departments, or are from another department using equipment in these departments.  You will need to wear an ID badge.  To acquire an ID badge please see your lab supervisor for your department and they will help you out, or you can contact Zach Hancock and set up an appointment.



Page last modified January 29, 2018