For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
- Tell us about a specific Campus Dining experience.
- Chance to rate on a scale and include comments.
- Enter to win $50 daily.
- We post and respond to messages M-F 9am-5pm.
- Write a post on our wall, or comment on one of our posts.
- Like our page for event info, sales, and chances to win free swag.
- Follow us to see photos of featured dishes, events, and special deals.
- Tag @gvsufood to share your yummy food pics.
- We love reposting student photos!
- Instagram Contest Rules
- We tweet M-F 9am-5pm.
- Mention @GVSUFOOD to send us shout outs, questions, comments, and concerns.
- Follow us for event info, special hours of operation, and sweet contests.
GVSU Campus Dining Terms & Conditions
All funds and plans purchased for use in GVSU Campus Dining are for the personal use of the owner of the account or plan only and are non-transferable.
The Dining Dollar funds and Meal Plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate.
Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all Dining Dollar funds and meal plans are non-refundable and will expire at the earlier of the last day of enrollment or employment, as applicable, or the last day of the current semester.
Meal Plans and Dining Dollar funds are non-refundable. Unused Meal Plans and Dining Dollar balances expire on the last date of enrollment or employment and last day of the Winter Semester.