For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Directions - GVSU / Rapid Central Station
GVSU Campuses to Rapid Central Station:
1. Get on the Eastbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stop on Front at Mt Vernon, under US-131).
2. Transfer to Eastbound Alpine (Route 9) at GVSU Seward Ramp stop (Lake Michigan Dr & Seward NW) or connect to Southbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe. Either bus will take you to Rapid Central Station.
3. Get off at Rapid Central Station.
Rapid Central Station to GVSU Campuses:
1. At Rapid Central Station, transfer to Alpine (Route 9) or Silver Line (Route 90).
2. Connect to Westbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) via Alpine (Route 9) at GVSU Seward Ramp (Lake Michigan Dr & Seward NW), or Northbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe, and ride to GVSU Allendale Campus Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.
ALSO AT THIS STOP:
- Grand Rapids Ballet (341 Ellsworth SW)