What's new for Fall 2015?
Beginning August 23 (Transitions schedule), the university will initiate Route 50 and apartment shuttle improvements!! Full fall service begins August 31.
Please note the following changes:
- Route 50 will now extend to the Center for Health Science (CHS) building on Michigan Street in Grand Rapids. The bus stop will be located on Lafayette Ave just north of CHS.
- Route 51 (Hill Dash) will no longer stop at CHS.
- Route 50 will no longer stop at Rapid Central Station. The new alignment will have multiple direct connections to Central Station via the Silver Line, Route 12 and Route 7.
- Route 50 will no longer pull into the Park and Ride behind the Walker Fire Station. It will stop on Lake Michigan Drive at Kinney Ave (just east of the fire station).
- The primary Route 50 stop in Grand Rapids (near the Richard M. DeVos Center) will move from Front Street (under US-131) to Fulton Street (under US-131).
- Routes 37 and 48 will combine to form Route 85 on the weekends to provide increased apartment service. Route 50 will continue to operate on weekends to connect Allendale and Grand Rapids.