Directions - GVSU / Ionia
To get from GVSU to Ionia Ave:
1. Get on the Eastbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stop on Front at Mt Vernon, under US-131).
2a. It is a 6 minute (.3 mile) walk straight east from Route 50 bus stop at Monroe & Louis: head SE on Louis to Ionia Ave., turn right on Ionia to destination.
2b. Transfer to Southbound Alpine (Route 9) at lake Michigan Dr/Seward, Eastbound West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon, or connect to Southbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe. Either bus will take you to Rapid Central Station.
3. Get off the bus at Central Station.
4. At Central Station get on the Route 6, Route 9 or Route 13 bus.
5. Get off the bus at Van Andel Arena stop (corner of Fulton & Ionia).
To get from Ionia Ave to GVSU:
1a. It is a 6 minute (.3 mile) walk to Route 50 bus stop on Monroe at Louis: head north on Ionia to Louis, left on Louis to Monroe.
1b. Get on the East Fulton (Route 14) at Van Andel Arena (corner of Fulton & Ionia).
2. Get off the bus at Central Station.
3. At Rapid Central Station, transfer to Alpine (Route 9), West Fulton (Route 12) or Silver Line (Route 90).
4. Connect to Westbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) via Alpine (Route 9) at Lake Michigan Dr/Seward, West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon, or Northbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe, and ride to GVSU Allendale Campus Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.
ALSO NEAR THIS STOP: