Directions - GVSU / GR Civic Theater
To get from GVSU to Grand Rapids Civic Theatre (30 N. Division) follow the directions below:
1. Get on the Eastbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stop on Front at Mt Vernon, under US-131).
2a. It is a 7 minute (.3 mile) walk straight east from Route 50 bus stop at Monroe & Louis: head SE on Louis to Ottawa, turn left on Ottawa to Monroe Center, turn right on Monroe Center to Division, turn left on Division to destination.
2b. Transfer to Eastbound West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon, Southbound Alpine (Route 9) at Lake Michigan Dr & Seward, or connect to Southbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe. Either bus will take you to Rapid Central Station.
3. Get off the bus at Central Station.
4. Get on the Southbound Eastern (Route 4) or Eastbound East Fulton (Route 14) bus.
5. Get off the bus at Fulton & Sheldon.
6. Walk West on Fulton towards Division. Turn right on Division, walk North to the theatre.
7. Civic Theatre will be on your right.
To get from Civic Theatre to GVSU Allendale:
1a. It is a 7 minute (.3 mile) walk to Route 50 bus stop at Monroe & Louis: cross Division and head south, turn right on Monroe Center to Ottawa, turn left on Ottawa to Louis, turn right on Louis to Monroe. Take Route 50 back to campus.
1b. Get on the Southbound Eastown/Woodland (Route 6) at Civic Theater (on Division). This will take you to Central Station.
2. At Rapid Central Station, transfer to West Fulton (Route 12), Alpine (Route 9) or Silver Line (Route 90).
3. Connect to Westbound GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) via Northbound Alpine (Route 9) at Lake Michigan Dr/Seward, West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon, or Northbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe, and ride to GVSU Allendale Campus Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.