Directions - GVSU / Fulton & Division
To get from GVSU Allendale to Fulton & Division:
1. Get on the Eastbound Laker Line (Route LL) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stop on Fulton at Mt Vernon, under US-131).
2a. It is a 15 min (.7 mile) walk east on Fulton to Division.
2b. Transfer to Northbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe. Ride this bus to Ransom at Fulton. Walk 2 blocks West to Division.
2c. Transfer to Eastbound West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon or connect to Southbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe. Either bus will take you to Rapid Central Station.
3. At Central Station get on the Division (Route 1).
4. Get off the bus at Division & Fulton.
To get from Fulton & Division to GVSU:
1a. It is a 7 minute (.3 mile) walk to the Route 50 bus stop at Monroe & Louis. Head south on Fulton to Louis, turn right on Louis to Monroe. Take Route 50 to campus.
1b. Walk North one block on Division to Fulton. Turn left on Fulton. Get on the Division (Route 1) at the Fulton stop (by Police Station).
2. Get off the bus at Central Station.
3. At Rapid Central Station, transfer to West Fulton (Route 12) or Silver Line (Route 90).
4. Connect to Westbound Laker Line (Route LL) via West Fulton (Route 12) at Fulton/Mt Vernon (under US-131), or Northbound Silver Line (Route 90) along Monroe, and ride to GVSU Allendale Campus Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.
ALSO NEAR THIS STOP: