2018-19 RCN Application
The 2018-19 Regional Collaborative Network Application is now available. The application is due June 22, 2018. Please see the RCN Contract Spending Guidelines for allowable and non-allowable expenses.
- The form is also available in Google Drive. To use in Google Drive, open the form, and select Make a copy. Once you have added the file to your drive, you will be the owner of the copied file and have an editable version to work on. Once you have completed the application, share the file with firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact your START RCN Representative or Jana Benjamin, (616) 331-6482. Thank you for your leadership and everything you do to improve supports for students with ASD in Michigan.
RCN Report Forms '17-18
START requires one Contract Worksheet and Two Yearly Reports:
- RCN Contract Requirements Worksheet - This worksheet provides a summary of the priorities for the year for each goal area. This will provide us with information about your plans for the year and it can guide your review of priorities throughout the school year. Note: This document is available in two versions: one for Single-county RCN and one for Multiple-county RCN. You only need to complete the version that is appropriate for your RCN.
- Mid-Year - Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Report with an Invoice for Expenditures to date (expenses only, no advanced funding).
- Due Date: February 2, 2018
- End of the School/Contract Year - Both a Narrative and a Financial Expenditure Report with an Invoice for all Expenditures not Reimbursed to date.
- Due Date: July 13, 2018
Mid-Year and End of Year Reports must include the following:
- Narrative Report
- Financial Expenditure Report
- Your Financial Expenditure Report must be a finance report from your Business/Finance office for actual expenditures to date and;
- You will also need to submit an invoice requesting reimbursement for expenditures to date charged to your RCN contract.
- Financial Expenditure Report Form Template and Example of completed Financial Expenditure Report
- Make sure you have followed the RCN Contract Spending Guidelines for all expenses
- K-12 Target Student Reporting Form
- BYF Target Student Reporting Form
- Capacity Building Tool
- Peer to Peer Programs Data Log
- Training Reports
- EPLI Trainer Reports
- 17-18 RCN Mid Year and End of Year Report
- K-12 Target Student Reporting Form for RCN (Baseline and End of Year)
- Please enter your data for baseline by October 30th and the end of year data by June 1st in the online data collection system. The K-12 Qualtrics data entry link for end of year data is available now.
- BYF Target Student Reporting Form (Baseline and End of Year)
- Please enter your data for baseline by October 30th and the end of year data by June 1st in the in the online data collection system. The BYF Qualtrics data entry link for end of year data is available now.
- Capacity Building Tool - Sample
- For a copy of your individual RCN Capacity Building Tool, contact the START office or check your RCN Dropbox folder
- Peer to Peer Support Programs Data Log - Blank
- For a copy of your individual RCN Peer to Peer Support Programs Data Log, contact the START office or check your RCN Dropbox folder
- EPLI Level 1 Trainer Individual Report: This form is to be completed by approved EPLI Trainers and reported to the RCN twice a year (Due dates: Feb 1 and July 14). This report should include all trainings EXCEPT those as part of mini IT series training. Series trainings are reported on the EPLI Mini IT-Series Training Report.
Please send your Mid Year and End of Year Narrative Report & Financial Expenditure Report with an invoice as an email attachment to the email@example.com. If you have questions about the report, please contact Jana Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your START RCN representative.
RCN Meeting Tools
RCN Pacing Guide: This is a schedule to help guide you through the RCN Contract year. It includes important activities, data collection, and reporting by month.
RCN Standalone Trainings for START Website
Each RCN should submit at least one RCN-provided stand-alone training per semester using START content delivered by START EPLI trainers. The training will be included in the events listing on the START Events page, and should be open to the RCN and the broader region, including families and community partners. A fee may be charged to attendees from outside the RCN to cover the cost of materials and food. The RCN may reserve a specified number of registrations for participants within their RCN.
Please submit your standalone trainings here.
Questions? Contact your START RCN Representative or the START Office: email@example.com