Cook Carillon Tower
Containing 48 bells and measuring 100 feet to the top of its spire, the Cook Carillon Tower is the focal point of Grand Valley's Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Graduate students choose Grand Valley State University to further their education because they know the superb instruction, innovative research, and high-tech facilities will give them a competitive edge.
Grand Valley graduate students range from working professionals attending school part-time to full-time students living on campus. Despite their diverse backgrounds, all are focused on pursuing knowledge, developing new skills, and advancing in their careers - making student-to-student interaction and networking a very rewarding part of our graduate programs.
Grand Valley's 70 areas of study within 33 degree programs provide a distinctive combination of academic quality, leading-edge technology, world-class resources, and highly personalized instruction. In addition, we offer programs in a variety of formats, all designed to help students prepare for successful careers in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
Some of the features that set us apart from other graduate schools include:
- A full-service, residential university campus in downtown Grand Rapids giving students convenience, flexibility, and opportunity.
- State-of-the art facilities including a 708,000-volume library, laboratories, and classrooms.
- Graduate courses taught by faculty acclaimed for both their scholarship and real-world experience.
- Grand Valley offers an excellent education at a reasonable cost.
- Small class sizes allow for personal interaction with both students and faculty members.
Despite your background or future goals, a graduate degree from Grand Valley State University gives you an advantage that will help you stand out in today’s marketplace.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org