Integrative Studies, B.A., B.S. - LEADS adult degree completion online
Grand Valley State University's adult accelerated online Integrative Studies degree is completed entirely online, giving you the flexibility to make your own schedule and work on your degree when it is most convenient for you.
With multiple start dates throughout the year, this customizable bachelor's degree can be applied to any industry. Our advisors will work with you to create an individual academic plan, consider your career goals and help maximize coursework you've already taken.
New GVSU Students
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Minimum 30 college credits
- $30 application fee
Returning GVSU Students
- Complete the Petition to Return form or call the registrar's office at (616) 331-3327 to reactive your status at GVSU
Why Choose Integrative Studies at Grand Valley?
- Fully online degree program.
- Create an individualized course of study in partnership with an advisor, applying credits already earned.
- Gain real-world work experience while creating networking opportunities that result in job connections.
- Learn solid writing, communication, and critical-thinking skills that can be applied to any career field.
- Scholarships and financial aid available all year.
This tool shows an overview of potential career opportunities for this major. Actual salaries, employment opportunities, and job titles may change over time.
Location & Format
This degree can be completed online.Format:
In addition to the degree, you can add a certificate in the following areas:
- Applied Data Analytics
- Business Fundamentals
- Intercultural Communications
- Project Management
These certificates can also be completed as stand alone credentials in addition to the degree program. Must meet admissions requirements, please visit gvsu.edu/complete for details.
Visit the Laker Complete website for details and to begin your application.
"The best thing I did was return to school to pursue my degree in this program. It has provided me with a high level of introspection and awareness of others that I will use in both my professional and personal life."
INTEGRATIVE STUDIES ALUMNA
"The best thing I did was build relationships with my classmates and professors. I learned to lean on others and began to trust myself more in turn. Everyone in this program is here to support you."
INTEGRATIVE STUDIES ALUMNUS