LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Engineers are innovators whose designs enhance people's lives. They utilize mathematics, science, and technology to develop new devices, services, and systems with optimal use of resources.
Students are prepared for engineering careers and leadership roles by
way of B.S.E. and M.S.E. degree programs that integrate academic
studies with hands-on learning and paid professional co-op experiences
in engineering companies.
- Biomedical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Interdisciplinary engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Product design and manufacturing engineering
There are more than 30 engineering-specific scholarships available in addition to general GVSU scholarships. For more information, visit the PCEC Undergraduate Advising Center website and review the scholarships tab.
Why Study Engineering at Grand Valley?
- Extensive hands-on and project-based learning in small, student-focused classes.
- Three semesters of paid cooperative-education work experience prior to graduation in recognized domestic and international engineering companies.
- Strong support from industrial partners who fund many engineering scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students, as well as sponsor Capstone design projects.
- Nearly 100-percent placement rate into work or graduate school for our graduates.
- Program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, abet.org.