Business Administration, Executive M.B.A. (EMBA)
Seidman's dynamic graduate programs offer an education of exceptional value and impact for individuals aspiring to transform their careers and lead the businesses transforming our region.
The Executive MBA (EMBA) program offers an intentional learning opportunity in the context of everyday business situations for experienced professionals. The program is designed for organizational leaders who have set their sights on an executive leadership role.
Visit the program website for more information.
Listen to Podcast
Learning experience. Individual and team-based learning, classroom and online instruction, exceptional networking with class cohort members, and applied learning and project-based opportunities. EMBA students meet on Friday and Saturday every other week at the GVSU Pew Campus downtown Grand Rapids over four semesters.
Cohort structure. All classes taken with the same group of students; enables strong peer learning and professional connections.
Executive MBA highlights. Individualized feedback based on a personalized leadership style assessment; corporate input to ensure relevance; individual coaching; international trip; two-semester capstone project with a local company.
Why Study Business Administration at Grand Valley?
- Seidman maintains vibrant, synergistic relationships with area businesses, collaborating on career development and community-based projects.
- Seidman faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange helps keep students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
- Seidman College is regularly recognized as a top business school, and our students excel in local, state and national educational competitions.
- Accreditation through AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization, is a testament to quality.
- Was named one of the top part-time MBA programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, and recognized with a Best Practice award by Training magazine.
Seidman is accredited by the AACSB International. Visit their accreditation website for more information.
Location & Format
Classes for graduate students in this major meet downtown on the Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus.Format:
- Face To Face
A bachelor's degree and at least five years of significant professional experience are required for consideration, and final selection is based on prior academic performance, potential for leadership, and employer recommendation. Applicants must submit official transcript from baccalaureate degree granting institution, and personal statements, recommendations, and resumes. Any major is acceptable.
For more about the program, visit the Seidman College of Business website.
For More InformationSeidman College of Business
50 Front Avenue SW, suite 1031
Koleta Moore, MPA
ARE YOU A GVSU ALUM?
When you became a Laker, you opened up a lifetime of learning, and now alumni like you can use your Laker Lifetime Learning (L3) account for classes that provide greater knowledge and new skills. Your account is waiting for you to use for future classes at GVSU. All you have to do is click on the button below to find out more.Find Out More About Your Laker Lifetime Learning Account (L3)