Business Administration, M.B.A.
In a world of growing opportunities and challenges, business people are looking for ways to enrich their skills and increase their value in the marketplace. The master of business administration program in Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business offers advantages that make a real difference in students' careers.
A fully completed application must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the intended semester of enrollment. The $30 nonrefundable application fee is waived if the applicant has previously applied to Grand Valley State University. Please visit gvsu.edu/gradapply/.
Why Study Business Administration at Grand Valley?
- Connected. Seidman faculty members consult actively with local and national companies. This dynamic exchange keeps students current and connected to the West Michigan business community.
- Flexible. Students can pursue the degree part time or fast track their studies.
- Accessible. The Robert C. Pew Campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Accredited. Seidman is accredited by the AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization.
For More InformationSeidman College of Business
50 Front Ave SW, suite 1031
Location & FormatFace to face courses are scheduled during the day and are offered at Grand Valley's Allendale Campus.
- Location: Grand Rapids
- Format: Face To Face
The M.B.A. program is a degree of breadth and includes a minimum of 33 credits:
- Prerequisites in accounting, statistics, finance, law, and economics. Many students will have completed undergraduate coursework that fulfills some or all of these requirements.
- Core courses in accounting, economics, ethical perspectives, global competitiveness, finance, information systems, leadership, marketing, operations, and strategy, along with electives to expand the breadth of the degree.
The M.B.A. program serves primarily working professionals and is designed to provide business skills and knowledge to enable students to progress to managerial and leadership roles in their organizations and industries.
For more information, visit gvsu.edu/seidmangrad/.
“The Seidman M.B.A. taught me to think differently. My business would not be where it is today if it had not been for my Seidman M.B.A.”
PRESIDENT, BLDI, INC.