Business Administration, M.B.A.
Seidman's dynamic graduate programs offer an education of exceptional value and impact for individuals aspiring to transform their careers and lead the businesses transforming our region.
The Professional M.B.A. offers a learning opportunity in the context of everyday business situations over 22 months of study.
Listen to Podcast
What to Expect
- Program Focus. Leadership skills, strategy, and customer-oriented perspective.
- Hybrid Delivery. Two courses per semester - one class in person and one online each week.
- Cohort Structure. All classes taken with the same group of students; enables strong peer learning and professional connections.
- Professional Development. Individualized feedback based on a leadership style assessment. Mentoring opportunities and structured group workshop learning experiences.
- Culminating Experience. Apply knowledge and experience to a business consulting capstone project.
Seidman College of Business Offers
Collaboration With the Community
Seidman maintains vibrant, synergistic relationships with area businesses, collaborating on career development and community-based projects.
Engaged and Engaging Faculty
Seidman faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange helps keep students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
Accreditation through AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization, is a testament to quality. Seidman College is regularly recognized as a top business school, and our students excel in local, state and national educational competitions.
For More InformationSeidman College of Business
50 Front Ave SW, suite 1031
“The Seidman M.B.A. taught me to think differently. My business would not be where it is today if it had not been for my Seidman M.B.A.”
PRESIDENT, BLDI, INC.