MEDC Export Events
MEDC is planning an upcoming trade mission to MEDICA, the world’s largest medical trade show, November 12-18.
At the trade show, MEDC will host a Michigan Pavilion equipped for 10 companies to exhibit their products and services in front of interested buyers and partners in the devices, imaging, and diagnostics hall. Leverage this platform at the world’s largest medical trade show to connect with opportunities worldwide and experience tomorrow’s healthcare market today.
To increase the number of successful meetings you have at the show, MEDC includes with the trade mission full-service B2B outreach, which involves:
- Kick-off call to understand your export and market-entry strategies and trade show objectives.
- Assistance in building a LinkedIn profile that sells, as well as a German-based B2B profile on ‘XING’, an SME business community that is popular in Germany.
- Development of concise and compelling key messaging in German to connect to your customized leads, as well as support on MEDICA’s proprietary B2B platform.
- Full-service management of your profile while lead generation experts pitch to your target decision-makers, vetting buyers, partners, and distributors for you to meet with at MEDICA.
- Support with post-show follow-up to continue business discussions.
Financial assistance is available to offset the $2,500 participation fee, airfare, and lodging, which are eligible for 75 percent reimbursement through MI-STEP . More information on MEDICA, the Michigan Pavilion, and trade mission logistics can be found here .
The deadline to register is Aug. 30 but there are only ten spots to exhibit in the Michigan Pavilion. Let us get started on your full-service B2B outreach now – sign up today! If you have any questions, please contact:
International Trade Manager
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
517.243.9877 | [email protected]