Events » 22nd Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium - Virtual
The 2021 Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium is bringing auto industry game-changers to the virtual mainstage and providing registrants with a virtual “Auto Supplier Toolbox” loaded with presentations from industry experts giving updates that pertain to automotive sectors! Mainstage presentations will be Livestream-only, while the “Auto Supplier Toolbox” will be provided to registrants for one week before and one week after the mainstage event!
Featuring Mainstage Speakers from:
- Lucid Motors - Vice President of Finance, Mike Smuts
- Rivian - Early Career Programs, Sabreen Mere
- IHS Markit - Executive Director of Automotive Analysis, Mike Wall
- ETO Gruppe - Managing Director, Michael Ignaczak
- GHSP - Vice President of Sales & Program Management, Keith Mulder
- Pridgeon & Clay - President & CEO, Kevin Clay
- Warner Norcross + Judd - Partner, Thomas Manganello
- Learn More About the Mainstage Presenters
The Michigan Automotive Suppliers Symposium is a yearly event bringing together business owners, senior management, and decision-makers from all tiers of the automotive industry. This premier automotive supplier event provides the most up-to-date industry forecasts, latest issues, and trends, with opportunities to network and learn from others in the increasingly challenging and ever-changing industry of automotive. The 2021 Symposium will be a Live Virtual Event.
In an effort to provide you with the most relevant topics, each registrant will be given exclusive access for two weeks to the "Auto Suppliers Toolbox” with recorded presentations on current topics such as:
- USMCA: Impacts on Auto - Presented by Alejandro Rodriguez, Principle / Country Manager - Mexico for Plante Moran
- Incorporating Consumer Expectations in the post-COVID-19 Retail Experience - Presented by the IHS Markit Team
- And much more!
Virtual breakout sessions during our mainstage event will offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions and discuss live with the "Auto Supplier Toolbox" presenters!
Title Sponsor: Plante Moran
*Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Contact us to learn more!
A link to the virtual Symposium will be sent to registrants 48 hours before the start of the event. A link to the 'Auto Suppliers Toolbox' will be sent one week prior to the Mainstage event. Therefore cancellations for a full refund for this event must be made one week before the virtual mainstage event.
VAGTC's Live Virtual Training Policy - Van Andel Global Trade Center’s (VAGTC) reserves the right to record live virtual training sessions for archival purposes, on-demand library purposes, or makeup sessions for paying registrants who may have missed a session due to extenuating circumstances. Live virtual training sessions will not be recorded for attendee distribution purposes following the session. Global trade is an ever-changing landscape and VAGTC believes offering live virtual training where attendees can ask questions and receive responses in real-time is crucial for the success of learning trade topics and is an added value for those attending these events. Read the full policy here.
Thursday, March 11, 2021
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM