The Traverse City Regional Center offers classes in a variety of convenient formats including afternoon, evening, weekend, hybrid, and online courses.
Typically, the Annual Class Schedule is available in March (for the upcoming spring/summer, fall, and winter semesters) and includes a complete listing of Grand Valley courses available at all campus locations.
To review the Annual Class Schedule for all of Grand Valley, follow the instructions below.
For all classes available:
- Visit the online schedule
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl and Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- Select the format you are seeking, online, hybrid etc.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.
To download a current schedule of Grand Valley courses designated for Traverse City programs, click the buttons below.