Drop-In Service Opportunities
The CSLC partners with community partners and student organizations to give back by doing fun service projects such as: making cards for hospice patients, upcycling T-shirts, making bracelets for children, and more!
We will be hosting drop-in service opportunities again during Fall 2021. Check back here for more information soon!
- Upcycling t-shirts into reusable bags for Replenish
- Upcycling t-shirts into dog toys for the Humane Society
- Making cards for hospice patients
- Making Bravery Bracelets for the Children's Advocacy Center
- Painting Positivity Pebbles for the Children's Advocacy Center