Drop-In Services 2021
DROP-IN SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
We will be partnering with student orginazations to help various non-profits by doing fun service projects such as: making cards for hospice patients, upcycling T-shirts, making bracelets for children, and more!
We will be hosting drop-in services in the Kirkhof Center Solarium from 12 p.m. -2 p.m.!
- February 5th (Cancelled due to weather)
- February 19th- Partnered with Delta Zeta Sorority to do card making for Emmanuel Hospice patients
- March 5th
- March 19th
- April 2nd
- April 16th
- Upcycling t-shirts into reusable bags for Replenish
- Upcycling t-shirts into dog toys for the Humane Society
- Making cards for hospice patients
- Making Bravery Bracelets for the Children's Advocacy Center
- Painting inspiration rocks for the Children's Advocacy Center