LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Group Exercise Class Schedule
Outdoor classes are back!
NEW Heavy Bag Kickboxing Group Ex format
- Group Exercise is FREE for students this semester!
- LIVE classes
- A LIVE class will be hosted both in person and streamed LIVE over Zoom so anyone can join from anywhere! Book the virtual version of the class to receive a confirmation email containing the class link.
Policies regarding COVID-19:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED (must be worn) during any of our in-person classes (indoors and outdoors)
- Have your GVSU COVID-19 Self-Assessment ready to show to our staff upon entry.
- Bring your own mat or towel, unfortunately, we will not be borrowing out equipment this session.
- See our complete list of policies.
How to RSVP
4 easy steps!
- Download MindBody App and register for an account with us
- Purchase your [FREE] Student Membership or Non-Student Drop in
- RSVP for classes!
*See RSVP guidelines for check-in policies. We will be checking student IDs.
RSVP's may be made 48 hours in advance.
Check-in policy: In the case of a fully booked class.. You must check in to your class at least 8 minutes before the class start time, if you are not present by then, you will lose your RSVP and the next person on the waitlist will be notified. You may still show up to class, but spots will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Can't make it to class? That's okay! Please cancel your spot on the app at least 30 minutes before class start time to allow others a chance to get into the class.
“Please consult with your physician before beginning this or any other exercise program. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. Grand Valley State University is not responsible for any injuries that result from participating in the exercises shown in this program.”
Spring 2021 Group Exercise
MAY 10 - JUNE 18TH
We are excited to work out with you again from where ever you are!
Locations and times will be the most accurate on the Mindbody app. Please go off of the app if there are any discrepancies.
Please make sure your Mindbody emails are turned on to receive the Virtual links to classes.
Tips for Participating Virtually
- Connect via Ethernet to reduce video lag.
- Check your settings and mute your mic to minimize background noise.
- Try using an external bluetooth speaker, an aux cable, or headphones to hear your instructors better.
- Disconnect other devices from your house WiFi will improve your internet speed and create a better experience.
- Nothing can re-create the experience of an in-person class. If you are experiencing technical issues, just keep moving, try to reconnect, share feedback, and SMILE anyway!
- Virtual Laker Strong Anywhere
- Virtual UFit
- TRX Live on demand workouts
- FREE TRX App (use code YUPVKVHVRW after creating a profile)
- Les Mills Workouts
- Planet Fitness United We Move Livestream Workouts
- a.m. Yoga Livestream Sessions
- CKO Kickboxing Grand Rapids Facebook Workouts
- The Studio Boxing & Fitness Facebook Workouts