Group Exercise Class Schedule
Weather Watch & Announcements
BEGINNING OCT. 14TH - NOV. 20TH - Group Exercise Classes will be Indoors! Please see the Mindbody "Room" description for the most accurate reflection of the schedule change.
Group exercise classes are now being offered in-person indoors and outdoors, and virtually!
*Face Coverings are required for all in-person classes
The Fall Group Ex Schedule is live!*
- All Group Ex is FREE for students!
- RSVP's for all classes are REQUIRED. Download the MindBody app and register an account with us!
- NEW POLICIES regarding COVID-19:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED (must be worn) during any of our in-person classes (indoors and outdoors)
- Have your GVSU COVID-19 Self-Assessment ready to show to our staff upon entry.
- Bring your own mat or towel, unfortunately, we will not be borrowing out equipment this session.
- See our complete list of policies
View the full Group Ex schedule below or on the MindBody App!
RSVP's are required for all classes. Here's how!
How to RSVP for Classes
4 Easy Steps!
*See RSVP guidelines for Check-in policies.
We will be checking Student ID's.
RSVP's may be made 7 days in advance.
Check in Policy: In the case of a fully booked class.. You must check in to your class at least 8 minutes before the class start time, if you are not present by then, you will lose your RSVP and the next person on the waitlist will be notified.
You may still show up to class, but spots will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Can't make it to class? That's okay! Please unbook on the app at least 30 minutes before class start time to allow others a chance to get into the class.
Fall 2020 Group Exercise Schedule
Welcome to Fall 2020 Group Exercise! We are excited to work out with you!
- Classes are intended primarily for Students.
- All locations are subject to change.
- Please be sure to check the Mindbody app for the most up-to-date and accurate schedule.
“Please consult with your physician before beginning this or any other exercise program. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. Grand Valley State University is not responsible for any injuries that result from participating in the exercises shown in this program.”
Tips for Participating Virtually
- Connect via Ethernet to reduce video lag.
- Check your settings and mute your mic to minimize background noise.
- Try using an external bluetooth speaker, an aux cable, or headphones to hear your instructors better.
- Disconnect other devices from your house WiFi will improve your internet speed and create a better experience.
- Nothing can re-create the experience of an in-person class. If you are experiencing technical issues, just keep moving, try to reconnect, share feedback, and SMILE anyway!
- Virtual Laker Strong Anywhere
- Virtual UFit
- TRX Live on demand workouts
- FREE TRX App (use code YUPVKVHVRW after creating a profile)
- Les Mills Workouts
- Planet Fitness United We Move Livestream Workouts
- AM Yoga Livestream Sessions
- CKO Kickboxing Grand Rapids Facebook Workouts
- The Studio Boxing & Fitness Facebook Workouts