- Timely communication with faculty in ASA
- Transparency about what is happening among program review groups
- The right communication to the right groups at the right time, for consultation, feedback, or to inform
- Clear archiving of communication on our website to keep us organized and our message clear & consistent
- End each group meeting with a quick consideration of what needs to be shared out and to whom.
- Use the website to “blog” process messages/updates, and refer to website in each message we send to the campus community.
- Use available channels effectively:
- Reports at ECS or UAS
- Brief updates in Noteworthy
- “Asks” for feedback to specific groups and open faculty forums should be carefully crafted to:
- Garner useful feedback for the group(s) needing it
- Ensure voices are heard w/ feedback integrated into the process
In every message--whether website update, email, presentation, or Noteworthy briefing:
- Highlight the latest action
- Link to program review website
- Make clear how to communicate feedback, ask questions