LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Date of Last Update
- Senior Leadership Team
Export Policy As PDF
Public Folder Policy
GVSU provide public folders to allow postings from any Outlook user on events, announcements, information of interest and a method to buy/sell articles.
Guidelines for consistent and proper use
- Messages posted to the business related public folders should
pertain to GVSU sponsored programs, events, or activities.
- Messages intended for private business or personal profit shall not be posted
- Commercial message and advertisements for non-GVSU entities shall not be posted
- Messages posted to the Barter Board specifically may refer to
personal items for sale or items wanted to buy.
- Messages intended for private business are not allowed
- Commercial messages and advertisements for items for sale or services offered are prohibited, including home businesses.
- Complaints relative to purchases of items advertised should be conducted privately •
- Additionally, messages posted to these public folders board must respect the rights of other users; for example, they must comply with all University policies regarding sexual, racial, and other forms of harassment, and shall not divulge personal data concerning faculty, staff, or students without explicit authorization to do so.
Message life span:
- Any message posted here should be deleted by the author as soon as its purpose has been resolved
- Messages will be deleted automatically after 7 days.