Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
For Prerequisite Override Request, Permission to Repeat a Course, Contract Proposal for Independent Study/Research (PHY 399/ PHY 499), and PHY 485/486 Capstone Project Permit please visit the link below:
Summer Internship/Jobs Opportunities:
- NASA Internships and Scholarships (NIFS) programming
- Links at Illinois Wesleyan University
- SPS Leadership Scholarships.
- SPS Internships. (Applications Due Feb. 1)
- The Nucleus - Resources for physics and astronomy undergraduates.
APS Physics Information:
The graphics include data on sectors and field of employment as well as starting salaries for new physics and astronomy bachelors.
The resource Who’s Hiring Physics Bachelors? contains state by state lists of some of the employers who have recently hired new physics bachelors. The lists may be useful to job seekers in identifying the variety of companies that hire physics bachelors and to physics departments wishing to strengthen contacts with local employers.