Dr. Mallory Traxler
Affiliate Professor of Physics
245 Padnos Hall of Science
Department of Physics
Tel: (616) 331-9204
Email: [email protected]
- Ph.D. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (2013).
- M.S. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (2009).
- B.S. University of Evansville (2007).
- Affiliate Professor of Physics, Grand Valley State University, Aug. 2016 - present.
- Visiting Faculty, Grand Valley State University, Aug. 2015-Aug. 2016.
- Part-Time Faculty, Washtenaw Community College (Ann Arbor, MI), Jan. 2014-Aug. 2015.
- Part-Time Faculty, Schoolcraft College (Livonia, MI), Jan. 2015-May 2015.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor (Part-Time), Albion College, Aug. 2013-Dec. 2013.
- PHY 200, PHY 216, SCI 226
- PHY 220/221 (algebra based) with Labs - General Physics I & II.
Grants & Awards
- Marcellus L. Wiedenbeck Award for outstanding graduate student teaching in the physics department at the University of Michigan, 2013.