Drumline Audition Information
Auditions for the 2017 LMB Drumline have concluded. Audition Registration for the 2018 LMB Drumline will open in January 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. John Martin at GVSULMB@gvsu.edu.
Click the button below to register for an audition.
II. 2018 Audition Dates
Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 1 PM to 5 PM
- All auditionees must attend BOTH days!
- Please bring all music to the audition
- All drums and stands are provided
- Sticks for Quints and Basses are provided. Auditionees for snare need to bring their own sticks
- No memorization required for the audition
- GVSU Bands does NOT provide housing during the Audition
**All accepted members of the 2018 Drumline are required to attend the Summer Drumline Camp - Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15, 2018. Room and Board provided by GVSU Bands.
**All accepted members must register for MUS 107 (marching band). This is a one (1) credit class.
**Full-time students at area colleges/universities may audition. Accepted members not attending GVSU will have to pay $120 for a GVSU parking pass.
If you would like to get more information about the Laker Marching Band, please contact the Band Office at (616) 331-2942 or at email@example.com. Please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered!
The Laker Marching Band Drumline is Proudly Supported by the Following Sponsors: