Drumline Audition Information
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 1 PM to 5 PM
All auditionees must attend BOTH days!
**All accepted members must register for MUS 107 (marching band). This is a one (1) credit class.
**Full-time students at area colleges/universities may audition. Accepted members not attending GVSU will have to pay $120 for a GVSU parking pass.
- Please bring all music to the audition
- All drums and stands are provided
- Sticks for Quints and Basses are provided. Those auditioning for snare need to bring their own sticks
- No memorization required for the audition
- GVSU Bands does NOT provide housing during the Audition
Audition Form Deadline
Drumline Audition Form
Click the button below to register for your audition.
All accepted members of the 2019 Drumline are required to attend the Summer Drumline Camp - Saturday, July 13 and Sunday, July 14, 2019. Room and Board provided.
If you would like to get more information about the Laker Marching Band, please contact the Band Office at (616) 331-2942 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered!