Drumline Audition Information
Audition Registration for the 2018 LMB Drumline are OPEN. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. John Martin at GVSULMB@gvsu.edu.
Click the button below to register for an audition.
II. 2018 Audition Dates
Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 1 PM to 5 PM
- All auditionees must attend BOTH days!
- Please bring all music to the audition
- All drums and stands are provided
- Sticks for Quints and Basses are provided. Auditionees for snare need to bring their own sticks
- No memorization required for the audition
- GVSU Bands does NOT provide housing during the Audition
**All accepted members of the 2018 Drumline are required to attend the Summer Drumline Camp - Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15, 2018. Room and Board provided by GVSU Bands.
**All accepted members must register for MUS 107 (marching band). This is a one (1) credit class.
**Full-time students at area colleges/universities may audition. Accepted members not attending GVSU will have to pay $120 for a GVSU parking pass.
If you would like to get more information about the Laker Marching Band, please contact the Band Office at (616) 331-2942 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered!
The Laker Marching Band Drumline is Proudly Supported by the Following Sponsors: