For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Big Splash Week - Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Grand Ravines Lodge
Overlooking the Grand River this former home has been renovated and provides a striking location for the "Confluence" of students, faculty, kayaks, and the Grand River. Come join us!
Free Bus Service from Kirkhof Center Parking Lot to the Grand Ravines Lodge every 30 minutes starting at 9:00 am at the Kirkhof Center.
Schedule for the Event
- 9:45 - 10:00 Clock Tower to the Confluence by bike ride. Bring your bike and sense of adventure and converge at the confluence for kayaking, food, and fun.
- 10:00-2:00 pm 30-minute guided Kayak tours on the Grand River (tours leave every 15 minutes). RSVP required. Book your seat today! Free Bus to and from Kirkhof from 9 am - 2 pm approximately every 30 minutes
- 11:00-11:30 Guided Ravine Hike with Ottawa County Naturalists
- 12:30-1:30 GVSU President Philomena Mantella and Provost Maria Cimitile will be present.
- 12:30-1:00 Ravine Hike with Ottawa County Interpreter.
- 10:00-2:00 Water Activities, Food prepared by Lake Effect Catering, and water-related activities.
E-mail email@example.com if you have questions