LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Digital consultants are highly-trained students ready to help you improve your digital skills. Digital consultants can help you:
- Develop an approach for completing digital projects
- Determine mediums for digital communication
- Navigate technologies for media production
- Edit and revise projects made with technology
- Understand basic digital ethics and safety
- Visualize basic data sets
- Engage fully and responsibly with the internet, social media platforms, and other tech services
Meet with a Digital Consultant
Digital consultants will be ready to work with you in the fall! We offer both drop-ins and scheduled appointments through the link below.
If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment, contact Melanie Rabine, Digital Student Experience Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about our services or how to schedule an appointment? Talk to a Knowledge Market Receptionist during open hours.
Digital Skills Spring/Summer Hours
The Digital Skills consulting service will be closed during Spring/Summer semesters.
For technology support related to your library needs, please refer to your Subject Librarian associated with your class.
About Our Staff
Our staff have many interests and study a wide array of disciplines. Click the link below to learn more about the consultants.