Research consultants are highly-trained students ready to help you improve your library research skills. Research consultants can help you:
- Brainstorm topics
- Develop research strategies to be more effective
- Navigate databases, government websites, and citation manuals
- Understand terms like "peer-reviewed" and "scholarly"
- Differentiate between primary and secondary sources
- Read and evaluate sources for credibility and relevance
- Cite research and create annotated bibliographies
The Library Research Center will re-open in August for the fall semester. Librarians are available during the summer to assist you with your research.