LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Research consultants are highly-trained students ready to help you improve your library research skills. Research consultants can help you:
- Brainstorm topics
- Develop research strategies to be more effective
- Navigate databases, government websites, and citation manuals
- Understand terms like "peer-reviewed" and "scholarly"
- Differentiate between primary and secondary sources
- Read and evaluate sources for credibility and relevance
- Cite research and create annotated bibliographies
Meet with a Research Consultant
Research consultants are ready to help you at any stage of the research process! We offer both drop-ins and scheduled appointments through the link below.
If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment with a research consultant, please contact Melanie Rabine-Johnson, Digital Student Experience Specialist, at email@example.com.
Have questions about our services or how to schedule an appointment? Talk to a Knowledge Market Receptionist during open hours.
Research Consulting Spring/Summer Hours
Research consultations will be closed during the Spring/Summer semesters.
For support related to your research needs, please refer to your Subject Librarian associated with your course.