Apply to Work in the Knowledge Market
Work in the Knowledge Market
Knowledge Market services hire many students each year. With four specialty areas–research, digital skills, writing, and presentations–and a range of leadership opportunities available, your consultant experience can be as unique as you are. Consultants working in the Knowledge Market develop a variety of academic and professional skills, including:
- Asking great questions and active listening
- Facilitating conversations and group meetings
- Using peer learning strategies to help students understand new concepts
All Knowledge Market services offer a friendly work environment, flexible scheduling arranged around your classes, and many research and leadership opportunities.
Any open positions will be posted on this page, so watch this space!
Now Hiring Digital Skills Consultants!
Are you a tech savvy person? Do you like to work with other people? Apply to become a digital skills consultant for the 2024 Winter semester!
Digital Skills Consultants are trained to help students with an array of digital skills and technologies, including:
- Developing an approach for completing digital projects
- Learning basic computer skills for Windows and Mac
- Navigating technologies for media production (videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Revising and editing projects made with technology
- Understand basic digital ethics and safety
Digital skills consultants work in the new Digital Creator Lab, a part of the Knowledge Market. We provide paid digital skills training, work around your class schedule, and offer many leadership opportunities.
- Starting wage: $13.43/hour
- Application deadline: December 11
We hire undergraduate students in their second year of college and beyond. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply!