Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have not logged in before, you will need to call Records @ 616-331-3327
- If you have logged in before, you will need to call the Help Desk @ 616-331-2101 to have your account unlocked
- After January 15, 2018, use your GVSU network credentials to login into Self Service Banner (SSB). Find out how you can reset your own network password here.
- Coming soon in Winter 2018, use your GVSU network credentials to login into Internet Native Banner (INB). Find out how you can reset your own network password here.
here and select the "Register a Gaming Device" link
to register your system on the network
- When registering please make sure to choose either wired or wireless, a system cannot be registered on both.
- If you are registered on the wireless network, use GV-Guest. If you continue to have problems please contact the Help Desk.
- Click here and follow the directions to print from your laptop.
- Click for more information about GVPrint
To access your student data files stored on the server use this link: https://mystudentdata.gvsu.edu/
In addition, many systems require a secure connection to the GVSU network via a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
If a system requires VPN access; click on links below for setup instructions
Reset your network password without contacting the IT Helpdesk!
Are you new to Windows 8 or Windows 10? Accessing your network drive using these operating systems is different.
GVSU's PC Computer Labs are upgrading to Windows 10 for Fall 2017 and accessing your network data drive will look different.