A wide variety of technology services and computing resources will support your work at Grand Valley State University. Before you can take advantage of those services, you must have a G-number and a GVSU network account and password.
- New and incoming students will receive a letter in the mail containing their G Number and Network/Email account information (username and password).
- New faculty and staff will receive their G Number and Network/Email account information from their supervisor or department coordinator.
- If you do not know your G Number, please contact the Registrar's office at 616-331-3327.
- If you do not know your Network/Email account information (username and/or password), please contact the GVSU IT Help Desk at 616-331-2101.
- Non-GVSU affiliates can connect to the GV-Visitor WiFi network without a Grand Valley account. Instructions can be found on the Getting Connected Guests webpage.
- Non-GVSU affiliates that require a Guest Network/Email account must be sponsored by a GVSU faculty/staff member. Please send the details of your request to email@example.com. All Guest account requests are subject to IT administration approval.