A wide variety of technology services and computing resources will support your work at Grand Valley State University. Before you can take advantage of those services, you must have a G-number and a GVSU network account and password.
- New and Incoming Students will receive their G-number and Network/Email account information (username and password) in their student portal.
- New Faculty and Staff will receive their G-number and Network/Email account information from their supervisor or department coordinator. A network account is required to complete a procurement request for a GVSU issued computer.
- If you do not know your G-number please contact the Registrar's office at (616) 331-3327.
- If you do not know your Network/Email account information (username and/or password) please contact the GVSU IT Service Desk at (616) 331-2101.
- Non-GVSU affiliates can connect to the GV-Visitor WiFi network without a Grand Valley account. Instructions can be found in the GV-Visitor Wi-Fi Network knowledge base article.
- Non-GVSU affiliates that require a Guest Network/Email account must be sponsored by a GVSU faculty/staff member. Please send the details of your request to [email protected]. All Guest account requests are subject to IT administration approval.